In this role, you will be handle Human Resource Management functions, tasks and responsibilities which include recruitment, employment & staff training, administration.be responsible for the full spectrum of HR activities such as:
Scope of Responsibilities
- Plan and execute onboarding event to welcome new employees.
- Maintain & updating staff personal file and system.
- Prepare employment contracts, HR letters and correspondences.
- Manage employee On/Off Boarding process including conducting interviews.
- Work with managers to provide advice, assistance and follow-up on employee inquiries relating to administrative support, Group’s insurance, employee benefits, HR policies and practices.
- Oversee and responsible for the payroll functions including payroll calculations, allowances or claims and statutory contribution
- Process Income Tax submissions
Experience & Skills
- Presentation skills
- Proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador, promoter or similar role
- Excellent communication skills and professional attitude
- Highly sales driven is a MUST
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Experience in retail sales is a plus
What We Provide & Benefit
- High Level Training
- Strong Team & Management Support
- Performance Bonus
- Basic & High Commission One of the Highest in retail Industry
- Career Grow & Skill Development
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
We welcome any Individual who possess the skills and drive to be part of our growing family. Please proceed with the following application form bellow